A Healthy Lifestyle By Design
(Includes in-depth information on how to reduce belly fat naturally)
Saturday October 10th, 2015
11:30am - 3:30pm
The Westin Buckhead
SUMMARY OF WORKSHOP
I work with smart high-achieving women over the age of 40 like you who are finding it frustrating to lose weight permanently. You are an ambitious and action oriented lady with a stellar reputation, a go-getter who’s used to doing everything on her own.
The problem is as the Chief Executive Officer of your body and health you feel bankrupt and ready to file Chapter 11. Your almost convinced that this is just what happens when you get into your 40’s and feel that you are destined to be overweight and unhealthy forever.
Having a body that is as fit and strong as your professional image is of value to you, however now that you are over 40 that seems to be slipping away little by little leaving you feeling helpless and frustrated.
You deserve to feel and look as confident about your career as you do about your body and your health.
A “Healthy Lifestyle by Design” workshop provides you with tried-and-tested tools to help you tackle both the deep inner work and practical outer work that makes weight loss and major change a reality or you might feel that you are at your ideal weight and want to learn healthy habits so that you maintain.
You are more confident and feel so wildly energized by new, healthy habits that you workout regularly and it is no longer a chore.
You brag to your friends and colleagues how easy, simple and yet lusciously powerful it really all was in the end.
- Worried that you know that you are at your ideal weight you are not sure how to maintain it?
- Noticing that you have had to wear a larger dress size just because your stomach areas has increased over the years.
- Hiding your beautiful body in an oversized outfit so that your belly doesn’t spill out when you hunch over your desk?
- Refusing to take pictures and when you do it is has to be a headshot no full body images allowed .
- Skipping out on date night because although your husband doesn’t notice your newly-acquired saddlebags, you certainly do?
- Putting off that fabulous vacation because squeezing into last summer’s swimsuit sounds like mild torture?
- Faking an illness so that you don’t have to attend the Christmas Formal because you are tired of trying on one expensive dress after another and disgusted with what you see in the mirror looking back at you?
Here’s the thing
You can like what you’ve got going on in the mirror...even if your body isn’t “perfect.”
You can get back the energy you had 5 (10, 20) years ago...even if you’ve never stuck to an exercise routine more than 24 hours.
And you can lose weight and maintain ... in a way that’s healthy, sustainable and doesn’t require giving up the little pleasures in life - like a delicious glass of red wine or an ice cream sundae now and again.
You don't believe it's possible....keep reading gorgeous!
- Imagine being able to fit into one of your favorite outfits that you refused to give away and have not been able to wear in years.
- Imagine arriving at a dinner party organized by a friend, unbothered by the display of food and feel completely empowered and comfortable.
- Visualize going on a European vacation wearing the new two piece swimsuit that you can’t wait to wear and the priceless look on your husband’s face when he sees you wearing it.
- Imagine looking in the mirror for longer than a quick glance and being able to stare back with a smile and appreciate the image staring back at you.
- Imagine looking at your body from the side and noticing a flatter stomach.
These are the exact results from clients like you who once felt frustrated about losing weight and their health.
That’s how A“Healthy Lifestyle By Design” workshop works, you will find yourself watching the numbers on the scale fall and start to adore your own reflection (maybe for the first time), the work starts on the inside - not in the gym or in the latest fad diet book so that you can become the most nourished, radiant, dazzling version of you.
You will also able to learn tools to maintain the ideal healthy weight that you have right now.
As a Certified Weight Loss Coach for smart and successful women over the age of 40, I will help you become the CEO of your body and health, taking you from feeling discouraged and helpless to falling in love with your body while rocking the boardroom and your family life.
- Kwavi Agbeyegbe
A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BY DESIGN WORKSHOP SUMMARY -
- You’ll learn how to become amazingly healthy - by getting to know yourself on the inside so your best can shine through on the outside.
- You will learn my indepth tips on how to reduce belly fat.
- You’ll be taught the secrets about how to distinguish between true hunger and emotional hunger so that you become aware of when to eat when you are physically hungry and watch the numbers drop on the scale.
- You’ll learn how to whip up practical solutions to help you nourish your body the healthy way – and this is not just talking about with food so that your enjoy sky-high energy levels, and maybe a drop in pants size (or two).
- You’ll learn my most powerful tools for learning how to tune into your body and listen to the messages it’s sending so you can feed it what it really needs to thrive and feel comfortable attending company dinners.
- Tune into and love your own imperfect body which will result in a better appreciation for and understanding of your own precious body and boost your confidence that translates into higher productivity in the workplace.
- Start listening to your body and become the most vibrant you can be so that you walk into board meetings and dinner events looking fabulous and extremely confident that colleagues notice and make favorable comments.
The Healthy Lifestyle By Design workshop is an educational & interactive group experience that will take place at the Palm Restaurant located in The Westin Buckhead Hotel. The Healthy Lifestyle by Design Workshop will include a deliciously healthy lunch.
This workshop includes powerful tools and resources to help you stay motivated and engaged so that you can feel more energized, happier and healthier as you implement these tool to transform your life. You will also get an opportunity to have a practice session utilizing the tools learnt during the workshop.
The workshop is a limited seating event for 18 fabulous women that will take place on Saturday October 10th, 2015 from 11:30am until 3:30pm.
A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE BY DESIGN EXPERIENCE
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
The Westin Buckhead
Atlanta, GA 30326